1. What ages can participate?
a. Children between the ages of 4-12 can participate. DSC asks that any child be 4 before the first day of the season in order to qualify.
2. Where are the fields located?
a. You can access this information under the “House League” tab. You will see the “field Directions” link.
3. Where can I park for practices & games?
a. You can always park in the ring at Delaware Park or park on any of the side streets, Nottingham Terrace, Middlesex, Meadow, etc. Be mindful of parking restrictions on each of the streets.
4. How long is each game & practice?
a. Each game & practice is 1 hour.
5. How long is the season?
a. The Spring House season runs between 8 & 9 weeks.
b. The Fall House season runs between 6 & 7 weeks.
6. Will my child need special equipment?
a. For the Spring you must provide your child with shin guards & cleats or tie sneakers.
b. For the Fall you must provide shorts, socks, shin guards, cleats or sneakers & a ball.
7. Will each child receive a uniform?
a. For the Spring season each child will receive a full uniform (Jersey, Shorts, Socks & a Ball).
b. For the Fall season each child will receive a long sleeve jersey.
8. Do the parents stay with their children at practices & games?
a. We suggest for the safety of your child, that each child has someone with them at all times, preferably a parent.
9. Does DSC honor coach requests?
a. Yes, DSC tries our best to honor coach requests. There is an area on the application where you can put in your request. Without this we can not place your child on a specific coach’s team.
10. Does DSC honor requests for having kids on the same team?
a. DSC does not honor these requests. We want our DSC players to get to know other children and make new friends, while concentrating on the game. We also need to maintain a balance of gender & age for each team.
11. How will we know which team my child is on?
a. A week before the start of the season, team rosters with coaches names will be posted to our website. Along with those rosters, we will post the field grids & game schedules.